My Blazor Server App hits a null reference error on Azure B2c login on one local machine but not on another local machine, any ideas?

Viewed 96

For some reason, my Blazor App works totally fine on my laptop, but not on my Desktop PC when I cloned the GitHub Repo. I repaired the install of visual studio 2019 and restarted my machine and it didn't fix it. I also have the web app deployed on Azure, and it doesn't hit this null reference error. I'm not sure if it's related, but I use Azure B2C for user credentials, and the error will hit after I sign in and it's redirecting back to my site. Below is where the error hits in my _Host.cshtml file.

<component type="typeof(App)" render-mode="ServerPrerendered" />

I'm kind of out of ideas for this, so I'd appreciate any input, thanks!

link to my github repo https://github.com/Zami77/wargamer_showcase

1 Answers

Uninstalling and Reinstalling Visual studio 2019 Community fixed the issue!

Related