Can't start emulator on vs code for react native

Viewed 276

I can't start the android emulator on vs code to run react-native. I already have an emulator in android studio. It shows

error Failed to launch emulator. Reason: No emulators found as an output of `emulator -list-avds`. As a fresher to react-native, I don't know what to do. Metro bundler is running well, But When enter npx react-native run-android

info Running jetifier to migrate libraries to AndroidX. You can disable it using "--no-jetifier" flag.
Jetifier found 870 file(s) to forward-jetify. Using 4 workers...
info Starting JS server...
info Installing the app...
Starting a Gradle Daemon (subsequent builds will be faster)
IOException: https://dl.google.com/android/repository/addons_list-3.xml
java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect
IOException: https://dl.google.com/android/repository/addons_list-2.xml
java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect
IOException: https://dl.google.com/android/repository/addons_list-1.xml
java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect
Failed to download any source lists!
IO exception while downloading manifest:
java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect
1 Answers

Problem solved.
1 :Downgraded the node js
2 :Changed the buildToolsVersion and it work

Related