I am planning to conduct an experiment using an automated driving simulator. The tool I am using is
sumo (1.8.0) veins (5.1) omnet++ (5.6.2)
I have completed all the installation and can run the tutorials for sumo and omnet++.
Now I'm thinking of changing the behavior of the vehicle and implementing inter-vehicle communication.
For this purpose, I found a python program called traci and created a simple one. When I ran it, sumo started up and I confirmed that the behavior of the vehicle was changed.
However, I could not get veins and sumo to work without
veins_launchd -vv -c /c/...... /sumo-gui.exe
After connecting veins and sumo with "veins_launchd -vv -c /c/ /sumo-gui.exe", when I try to run the simulator on the omnet++ side, it doesn't reflect the program I made in python. I was only able to run the simulator before the behavior was changed.
I later understood that traci is on the sumo side and on the omnet++ side. Is it possible that the program created in python only runs sumo?
I think it's because I don't understand the connection between the simulators, but if anyone knows, I would appreciate it.