account not approved yet Google AdMob

Viewed 1426

I have created AdMob account 1 months ago, And I am trying to show ads on my APP. No errors on the app showing and no ads showing also. In the logcat I find message "account not approved yet". Also I opened Ad inspector and same message found.

This what I did so far

  • I changed the ad ids to testing one and ads works fine so no problem in the code

  • I went to my AdMob account and tried to find any issue with my account

    Account status - open

    In Policy centre window I have this message

        No current issues
        You don't have any current issues that stop or limit ad serving in your apps. Keep up 
        the  good work!
    

    In Disapprove window I have this message

     No disapproved apps
     If you have apps that have been reviewed, but not approved yet, they'll appear here.
    
  • Payment method is set

The only warning I got on my account is "Requires review" as I didn't publish my app yet and I choose the option not published when I created my APP .

Can Any one help why I am getting this message and why I cannot show ads?

1 Answers
Related