Bot Framework Composer - Installed packages do not appear in 'Installed' menu

Viewed 189

I am creating a bot using Bot Framework Composer following the instructions in the tutorial.

Tutorial URL : https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/composer/tutorial-create-weather-bot#add-interruptions-to-the-conversation-flow

The tutorial states that the Project Readme appears when the 'Microsoft.Bot.Components.HelpAndCancel' package is installed. But it doesn't appear.

The tutorial also states that 'CancelDialog' and 'HelpDialog' are displayed on the authoring canvas. But I don't see it.

Also, the installed packages do not appear in the 'Installed' menu in Package Manager.

I don't know what the problem is.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

1 Answers

I found the cause of the problem.

It was because the user name of the Windows local user account was Korean (in my case) not English.

After changing the user name to English, I tried again and it worked normally.

Unfortunately, I don't have a deep understanding of this issue, so it's difficult to explain in detail.

I look forward to a detailed explanation from someone who has a deep understanding of this issue.

Related