I'm using seqformat in R to analyze the sequence of events.
I have this data, for example, for practice where I have a huge dataset, but I'm using it to understand the function format:
Location_Id Event Start_day End_day temp year
1 Sever snow 6 12 4 2014
1 Medium snow 15 21 6 2016
2 Sever snow 7 8 3 2013
I used this command:
sts.data <- seqformat(df, from="SPELL", to="STS", id="Event", begin="Start_day", end="End_day", status="temp",limit=3)
When I run the command, I get this message
[!!] max of 'end' column > limit! Sequences truncated at limit= 3 [>]
converting SPELL data into 2 STS sequences (internal format)
The output with NA values is as below
a1 a2 a3
Sever snow NA NA NA
Medium snow NA NA NA
I'm not sure if the end parameter needs to be greater than the begin parameter among all events or this is not the problem.
Any thoughts about why I can't have this sequence of events created successfully, please?