I want to make a line graph for each row in a pandas dataframe and save it with the filename being the name of the first cell of the row. I have made some progress but I had to switch my columns and rows which is not ideal.
My attempt:
import seaborn as sns
import pandas as pd
import matplotlib.pyplot as plt
df = pd.read_csv("data/line_graph_c.csv", sep=';')
f = pd.DataFrame(data)
df.Date = pd.to_datetime(df.Date)
df.set_index('Date', inplace=True)
dfs = df.stack().reset_index().rename(columns={'level_1': 'field_name', 0: 'crop_health'})
sns.relplot(data=df_select, x='Date', y='crop_health', col='field_name', col_wrap=2, kind='line')
The data looks as follow
Date a b c d
0 2021/01/05 1 2 3 4
1 2021/01/06 4 3 2 1
2 2021/01/07 5 6 7 8
3 2021/01/08 8 7 6 5
The ideal will be to make a line graph for each row from the following data:
date 2021/01/05 2021/01/06 2021/01/07 2021/01/08
0 field_name NaN NaN NaN NaN
1 a 1.0 2.0 3.0 4.0
2 b 4.0 3.0 2.0 1.0
3 c 5.0 6.0 7.0 8.0
4 d 8.0 7.0 6.0 5.0
And save each line graph individually with the field name as the name of the image.
Any help will be appreciated