Firestore Database Console loading problem

Viewed 367

I am trying to open the Cloud Firestore from Firebase Console. It keeps loading and loading, without ever showing the available data. The database itself works fine, since I have successfully tried posting something. So I guess the UI of the Firebase Console is to blame. Has anyone encountered this issue before, and if yes, is there anything I can do to fix it?

Cloud Firestore loading

Update: The problem persists on Chrome and Microsoft Edge, but disappears when opening the Firebase Console with Firefox.

2 Answers

I also tried opening three projects in Firestore and didn't encounter the issue you mentioned. I tried Chrome Version 93.

By looking at the status dashboard, all Firebase services are up and running at this time.

If you still experience this issue, I suggest testing on a different device, deleting cache/cookies, updating your browsers. If it's still the same, contacting the GCP Support.

for me, after deleted browser history, open url in new profile chrome. but still not working. i try to active ipv6 for network adapter and its working fine.

Related