Best way to send source maps to Sentry but keep them off production website and app

Viewed 286

I have a Ionic Vue web-based PWA and web-based mobile app. Recently I added Sentry into the mix and used the Sentry webpack plugin to upload source maps to Sentry. Everything works great when the Vue/JavaScript crashes I get the proper line/column info on the error but I noticed on the web-based version of the app that webpack shows the source code for the entire Vue app. I'd like to prevent that.

Here is my workflow: I commit to github main and it kicks off a github action which builds the project and finally deploys to Firebase hosting. I'm thinking I need to have two actions, one for building and sending to Firebase, and another for building and uploading source maps. I also use Ionic AppFlow for deploying to mobile apps (iOS/Android) so I'm thinking I need to prevent AppFlow from building/sending sourcemaps too.

So... how do I do this? Both Github actions and AppFlow see things as "production" mode. And AppFlow doesn't support environment variables at the pay level I'm at. Is there a way to have multiple vue.config.js files I can have?

0 Answers
Related