I have been looking for most of the day for a solution that meets my needs but have been unable to locate anything that will put me on the right track. I assume this is because I don't know the right terms to search to get my answer. I have my Access report designed and work and expected with one exception. I need to produce a visualization of how much of a hard drive is used/free (just like you would see in Windows Explorer for your C drive). I have been able to calculate, and display, the percent used but cannot figure out how to change that percentage into a visual bar. I know the bar space is 3.8701" so if the disk it 41% full that means I need the bar to be 1.5867" in width, but how do I change this property for each row? I am sure I need to code this but I don't even know where to start and just need the right article (or code snippet) that will point me in the right direction. Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated.