Stripe incomplete payment in iOS ionic

Viewed 100

I have developed an app in ionic which uses Stripe as a payment gateway. The checkout works perfectly in the local and online server, but when I build the app for iOS, the payment is never processed. According to Stripe, the payment is incomplete because the client did not specify a payment method.

},
  "on_behalf_of": null,
  "payment_method": null,
  "payment_method_options": {
    "card": {
      "installments": null,
      "network": null,
      "request_three_d_secure": "automatic"
    }
  },
  "payment_method_types": [
    "card"
  ],

However, the app checkout does show the card that is being used to make the payment. In addition, while it is possible to add a different payment method with the web app, in the iOS build, it also gets stuck loading.

Does anyone know what the problem could be?

Thank you in advance!

1 Answers

If anyone finds themselves in the same situation, the solution that I found is the next one:

Add the following lines to your config.xml, after adding them I removed and the added again the iOS platform.

<access origin="*" />
<allow-navigation href="https://*.stripe.com/*" />
<allow-navigation href="https://*.stripe.network/*" />
Related