So I have a matrix like that in the code and a formula, the problem is that I want to limit the font size to 11 pt with cambria math font style and the matrices I want to limit to 10 pt. Also I want to align all those formulas to the left because for some reason they're all centered but if I put \: or put \small it doesn't do anything.
Code:
\documentclass[13pt,leqno]{article}
\pagestyle{headings}
\usepackage{amsmath}
%\usepackage[left=2.2cm, top=2cm, right=1.32cm, bottom=1.59cm]{geometry}
\usepackage{titlesec}
\usepackage{xcolor}
\titleformat{\section}[block]{\Large\bfseries\filcenter}{}{1em}{}
\setcounter{secnumdepth}{0}
\begin{document}
\date{\vspace{-10ex}}
\:\:\:\:\:\:1º) Fazemos uma forward propagation:
$$ T^{^{\left[1\right]}}=W^{^{\left[1\right]}}\cdot X^{^{\left[0\right]}}+b^{^{\:\left[1\right]}}=\begin{bmatrix}6\\ 1\\ 6\end{bmatrix} \:\:\:\:\:\:\:\:\:\: X^{^{\left[1\right]}}=tanh\left(\begin{bmatrix}6\\ 1\\ 6\end{bmatrix}\right)=\begin{bmatrix}0.9999877\\ 0.761594\\ 0.9999877\end{bmatrix}$$ \\
$$ T^{^{\left[2\right]}}=W^{^{\left[2\right]}}\cdot \:\:\:X^{^{\left[1\right]}}+b^{^{\:\left[2\right]}}=\begin{bmatrix}3.7615694\\ \:3.7615694\end{bmatrix} \:\:\:\:\:\:\:\:\:\:\:\:\:\:\:\:\:\:\:\:\:\:\:\: X^{^{\left[2\right]}}=tanh\left(\begin{bmatrix}3.7615694\\ \:\:3.7615694\end{bmatrix}\right)=\begin{bmatrix}0.99891972\\ \:0.99891972\end{bmatrix}$$
$$ {\small T^{^{\left[3\right]}}=W^{^{\left[3\right]}}\cdot \:\:X^{^{\left[2\right]}}+b^{^{\:\left[3\right]}}=\begin{bmatrix}0\\ 0\end{bmatrix} \:\:\:\:\:\:\:\:\:\: X^{^{\left[3\right]}}=tanh\left(\begin{bmatrix}0 \\ 0\end{bmatrix}\right)=\begin{bmatrix}0 \\ 0\end{bmatrix}}$$
\end{document}
Example image:
As you can see in that image the formulas are in the center instead of being on the left and for some reason they're too big and I want them small with 10pt instead of that size

