Used the following link: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/cognitive-services/cognitive-services-apis-create-account?tabs=singleservice%2Cunix
to Create a Cognitive Services resource.
to get the code example to recognize from a microphone.
Included the Microsoft.CognitiveServices.Speech.Audio as NuGetPackae and everything worked fine on windows 10 with vs 2019. Pushed the project up to GitHub and downloaded it onto my macBook and nothing is happening....No errors....nothing in call stack nothing...(apart from a message in the threads about cancelation token? but im not sure if this is an error or not??..when I say nothing is happening..the code runs and displays "Speak into your microphone" in the terminal...then after one second it closes and program ends
Does anyone know why it isnt working or what I can do to further test it. thanks also to note microphone is working on macbook, have tested this, thanks
UPDATE Have followed the instructions from: https://github.com/Azure-Samples/cognitive-services-speech-sdk/tree/master/quickstart/csharp/dotnetcore/from-microphone
and still not working...
the problem is (please see two below images)
var result = await recognizer.RecognizeOnceAsync();
result.Text is returning "Hello how are you" in windows 10 with VS 2019,
however in BigSur 11.6 macbook with VS 2019 8.10.11 (build 8) it is returning "" does anyone know why? I cant understand why ios is returning 'NoMatch"

