I have 30 microservices opened in Intellij IDEA. Is there any way I can checkout all projects to master branch by 1 operation ?
I have 30 microservices opened in Intellij IDEA. Is there any way I can checkout all projects to master branch by 1 operation ?
Go into Settings > Version Control > Git and check the checkbox for Execute branch operations on all roots. According to the alt-text of this checkbox:
If selected, you would be able to checkout, compare, delete and create new branches in all Git roots with a single action. It will also affect behaviour of the push dialog.
Which seems to be what you're looking for. Note that this will only work when you have your microservices open in the same IntelliJ instance.
Side note. To view which roots IntelliJ is watching for VCS, click the Version Control tab in the settings tree. This will show all registered and unregistered roots.