This is a continuation of my previous question I posted. I am new to this site and also to google script, please apologize my knowledge on script. I have two questions that I want to ask:
- I was assigned a task from my lead to convert table from spreadsheet into paragraphs in a google doc.
Basically, I was assigned to turn this set of data, into the expected output.
While Employee_ID and Worker information is contained only 1 information, Goal, Description, Self-Evaluation, and Manager_Comment might have multiple rows and each person might have different numbers (i.e. some person might only have 1 goal, some others might have 2, 3 or even more). However, I was tasked to create one file for each person, thus I have to put all the goals, description, self-evaluation, and manager_comment of each person in one document.
What script should I use to make this happen?
- Everytime I generate the document, I was also expecting to generate a link of every document and put it into the tab in a spreadsheet. With the help of google script, I hope I can automatically print each employee's document link in this tab. I put some examples of what I expect here. Please advice what script that I can use to make this happen.
thank you for answering the question. I highly appreciate it!