Nextjs project deployment on Vercel failed without any details or build logs

Viewed 722

I am trying to deploy a new NextJs project on Vercel but the deployment is failing and I can't seem to figure out what the error is as there is not any kind of error message or build logs as to why the deployment failed. Vercel deployment failed screenshot

I am getting nothing except the message "Deployment failed with error" as seen in the image above without pointing me to what went wrong.

Also I'm getting this from my github repo that all checks have failed but no details provided and clicking on the details link redirects me to a 404 page on vercel:

Github error

Any ideas on about what is going on and how to fix this?

1 Answers

From Vercel support:

Our team was made aware of the issue and have published a fix about this problem earlier this week.

Now you should be able to see the build logs.

Related