Torchvision doesn't see existing folder

Viewed 109

I have a question about loading a CelebA dataset into python. Firstly I want to show you what my folder contains:

enter image description here

after that I run script:

from torchvision import transforms
from torchvision.datasets import CelebA

celeba_transforms = transforms.Compose([
    transforms.CenterCrop(140),
    transforms.Resize([64, 64]),
    transforms.ToTensor()
])

CelebA(root,
       split="train",
       download=True,
       transform=celeba_transforms)

And now in the same folder that I showed you, a new file named img_align_celeba is created with all the images. However, after everything I obtain error:

  File "path\Temp/ipykernel_43204/4255224823.py", line 3, in <module>
    download=False,   transform=celeba_transforms)

  File "path\celeba.py", line 69, in __init__
    raise RuntimeError('Dataset not found or corrupted.' +

RuntimeError: Dataset not found or corrupted. You can use download=True to download it

But I don't understand this error because of two things - I already set download=True and second thing is that it should see this folder since it downloaded images to newly created folder. I think the problem maybe somewhere in torchvision function celeba.py since that function returned the error, but I don't know where is it. Most likely my dataset was downloaded, but function celeba.py is looking for it somewhere else. Could you please help me with resolving the issue? I tried to find a solution but I have completely no idea where the problem is

EDIT

Solution is here Dataset not found or corrupted. You can use download=True to download it

0 Answers
Related