Uncaught CKEditorError: ckeditor-duplicated-modules in Vuejs3

Viewed 300

I'm trying to install ckeditor. In console getting this errorenter image description here Here is my package.json fileenter image description here. In ckeditor5 module getting same error when I import font plugin.Now I'm trying to install all plugins manually.

<template>
<div id="app">
    <ckeditor :editor="editor" v-model="editorData" :config="editorConfig"></ckeditor>
</div>
<script>
// ⚠️ NOTE: We don't use @ckeditor/ckeditor5-build-classic any more!
// Since we're building CKEditor from source, we use the source version of ClassicEditor.
// import ClassicEditor from '@ckeditor/ckeditor5-editor-classic/src/classiceditor';
import ClassicEditor from '@ckeditor/ckeditor5-editor-classic/src/classiceditor';

import EssentialsPlugin from '@ckeditor/ckeditor5-essentials/src/essentials';
import BoldPlugin from '@ckeditor/ckeditor5-basic-styles/src/bold';
import ItalicPlugin from '@ckeditor/ckeditor5-basic-styles/src/italic';
import LinkPlugin from '@ckeditor/ckeditor5-link/src/link';
import ParagraphPlugin from '@ckeditor/ckeditor5-paragraph/src/paragraph';

export default {
    name: 'app',
    data() {
        return {
            editor: ClassicEditor,
            editorData: '<p>Content of the editor.</p>',
            editorConfig: {
                plugins: [
                    EssentialsPlugin,
                    BoldPlugin,
                    ItalicPlugin,
                    LinkPlugin,
                    ParagraphPlugin
                ],

                toolbar: {
                    items: [
                        'bold',
                        'italic',
                        'link',
                        'undo',
                        'redo'
                    ]
                }
            }
        };
    }
};
0 Answers
Related