The Problem
I have lists of GPS coordinates, these coordinates correspond to houses in the same area of a town/city. Each list of coordinates will have a team assigned to it. I would like the team to visit every house in the list, so I would like each team member to visit the roughly the same amount of houses
So I would like to assign an equal sized subset of this list to each team member. So the clusters obviously need to group coordinates close together. I know because I need equal sized clusters that they won't be perfect, but it is more important to me that they are of the same size.
The Setup
I think in Python I could use k-means-constrained, so that I can declare a min & max size of my clusters, but I cannot find anything similar in PHP. I also cannot wrap my head around adapting standard k-means to do what I want.
I know I will not get perfect clusters, but it is more important to me that they are all of roughly equal size, than how good the clusters are.
Question
If someone has implemented something to do what I want could you please link me, as I haven't found anything similar in PHP. Or maybe I am looking at the problem in the wrong way, so if anyone has any suggestions they would be very welcome.
Thanks.