Gitlab Runner 14.4 not picking up jobs

Viewed 888

Gitlab:14.4.0 Gitlab-Runner:14.4.0 & 13.0.1

After I upgrade Gitlab from 13.6.3 to 14.4.0, all Runner could not pick up jobs I thought it was Runner version too old,but Gitlab-Runner:14.4.0 on other Linux vm show the same problem

gitlab-runner status looks normal

But when I use gitlab-runner --debug run on each vm, Runner work for few minutes, the runner on that vm could pick up jobs, now I run this command manual every 5 minute to keep other developer working


the problem is we deploy gitlab use docker version image on hand wirte Deployment deploy on Kubernetes, the background jobs fail and stuck many times, after we transfer data to new Gitlb which deploy by helm problem solved

1 Answers

I had the same problem. But I figured it came from the GitLab instance iteself.

The problem was thensolved by upgrading to 14.4.2. I don't think it's the update itself, but the restart of the GitLab instance after the upgrade proved useful.

Related