I have a table like below -
| Project_Name | Role1 | Role2 | Role3 |
|---|---|---|---|
| Proj1 | R11 | ||
| Proj1 | R12 | ||
| Proj1 | R13 | ||
| Proj1 | R21 | ||
| Proj1 | R22 | ||
| Proj1 | R31 | ||
| Proj2 | R14 | ||
| Proj2 | R23 | ||
| Proj2 | R24 | ||
| Proj2 | R25 | ||
| Proj2 | R32 |
also the actual table's picture has been attached
So, like this way I have multiple projects(230 projects) & multiple roles columns (almost 15 different roles , but here I used only 3) & under every role column any number of users exist (in between 1 to 100)
I want to ignore this null/blank values for every column at first (last null values should exist) based on every project .(Also if Role1 column has 10 rows and it's the highest for Proj1, then the remaining column also should have 10 values, the only difference is maybe the other column has 3 actual user values & 7 null values, similar way for other column) The output should be like below -
| Project_Name | Role1 | Role2 | Role3 |
|---|---|---|---|
| Proj1 | R11 | R21 | R31 |
| Proj1 | R12 | R22 | |
| Proj1 | R13 | ||
| Proj2 | R14 | R23 | R32 |
| Proj2 | R24 | ||
| Proj2 | R25 |
Thanks in advance. Any kind of help is appreciated

