I need the Event library for my project in PHP. The main project is running on a raspberry pi but I'm writing and testing the code completely on my Windows PC. To run the PHP code, I use the XAMPP.
I tried to import the Event extension within my code but in the command window, I keep getting the same error:
D:\xamd server\php>php.exe -i
PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'event' (tried: D:\xamd server\php\ext\event (The specified module could not be found.), D:\xamd server\php\ext\php_event.dll (The specified module could not be found.)) in Unknown on line 0
Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'event' (tried: D:\xamd server\php\ext\event (The specified module could not be found.), D:\xamd server\php\ext\php_event.dll (The specified module could not be found.)) in Unknown on line 0
phpinfo()
PHP Version => 7.4.12
This error is weird in my opinion since the file which it can't fine on this link, should be there:
I also added this file in some different folders such as system32 and apache\bin but none of this helps. I downloaded the extension: "7.4 Thread Safe (TS) x64" from: https://pecl.php.net/package/event/3.0.7RC1/windows which should be the correct one for my PHP version.
And I also edited the php.ini file to add this extension to the library.
I'm probably forgetting one step but I have no idea what. Would be great if someone could help me with this one.
