So I'm trying to create a component library with rollup and I want a font to work that I have added via font-face.
I looked at this https://github.com/rollup/plugins/tree/master/packages/url but I can only find examples when using styled-components, and I have css-modules.
Then I found this thread: https://stackoverflow.com/a/61790221 But it does not seem to do anything when I add it.
I add my font-face in one of my components like this:
@font-face {
font-family: 'MyFont';
font-style: normal;
font-weight: 400;
src: url('../../shared/fonts/my-font.ttf') format('truetype');
}
How can I add it to my rollup bundle?
My rollup config looks like this:
import babel from 'rollup-plugin-babel';
import commonjs from '@rollup/plugin-commonjs';
import postcss from 'rollup-plugin-postcss';
import resolve from '@rollup/plugin-node-resolve';
import image from '@rollup/plugin-image';
import typescript from 'rollup-plugin-typescript2';
import peerDepsExternal from 'rollup-plugin-peer-deps-external';
import dts from 'rollup-plugin-dts';
/* import url from '@rollup/plugin-url'; */
import url from 'postcss-url';
import copy from 'rollup-plugin-copy';
import pkg from './package.json';
export default [
{
input: './src/index.ts',
output: [
{
file: pkg.main,
format: 'cjs',
sourcemap: true,
},
{
file: pkg.module,
format: 'esm',
sourcemap: true,
},
],
plugins: [
peerDepsExternal(),
resolve(),
commonjs(),
typescript({ useTsconfigDeclarationDir: true }),
babel({
exclude: 'node_modules/**',
extensions: ['.js', '.jsx', '.ts', '.tsx'],
}),
postcss(),
image(),
],
},
{
input: './types/index.d.ts',
output: [{ file: './dist/mycomponents.d.ts', format: 'es' }],
plugins: [dts()],
},
];
Please help :)