I am starting to learn the chart.js library.
I drew a pie chart (like "pie"). When you hover over the slices of the diagram, a number appears in the pop-up window that sets the size of the sector.
new chart(
document.getElementById('diagram_1').getContext('2d'), {
type: 'pie',
data: {
labels: [
'Завершенная задача',
'Новая задача',
'Ошибка выполнения'
],
datasets: [{
label: '# of Votes',
data: [@successful_tasks, @new_tasks, @error_tasks],
backgroundColor: [
'rgba(54, 162, 235, 0.2)',
'rgba(255, 206, 86, 0.2)',
'rgba(255, 99, 132, 0.2)'
],
borderColor: [
'rgba(54, 162, 235, 1)',
'rgba(255, 206, 86, 1)',
'rgba(255, 99, 132, 1)'
],
borderWidth: 1
}]
},
options: {
scales: {
y: {
beginAtZero: true
}
},
responsive: false
}
}
)
How can you make this number still displayed at the top, where the sectors are listed (I marked this place with a red circle in the picture)?
I can add the required number to the labels array
...
data: {
labels: [
'Завершенная задача: ' + @successful_tasks,
'Новая задача: ' + @new_tasks,
'Ошибка выполнения: ' + @error_tasks
],
...
But then this number will appear twice in the tooltip

