I am not sure if the title makes sense. I am not very experienced in this kind of stuff.
This is the situation:
I am running a linux server with Ubuntu 20.04
I run a program through .sh scripts for scraping web pages from different URLs.
One url gives back a file which starts like this:
{"javaClass":"java.util.ArrayList","list":[
I am not sure if this is a Java Class file or a JSON file, becasue the url has no extension.
I can call this url in my browser and it will be displayed as text. (That's why I can see the above code.)
If I call it with curl in Ubuntu terminal, it does nothing.
How can I display and read this as plain text in Ubuntu Terminal for processing the data, like I do in my Chrome browser?
EDIT: The url in question is this: https://www.yes.co.il/o/yes/servletlinearsched/getscheduale?startdate=20211025&p_auth=w3wmBNc5
EDIT2: The token at the end is every time different. I read the token right, so that is not the issue.
I found out that the site makes requests for x-dtpc cookies. I found this about x-dtpc cookies:
this header is set by the JavaScript agent on XHRs and is used for correlating XHR requests to user actions
When I open the page and get the url from the developer console, I can open the url in a new tab. If I get the url through my script, I can not open the url in the browser.
I load standard cookies, but apparently that's not enough.