I'm doing a fingerprint verification process with a Chilean ID card. It compliant with: ICAO 9303 Part 3, Volume 2 • ICAO Technical Report LDS 1.7 • IAS ECC v1.0.1 specification • ISO 14443, Type B • ISO 7810 • ISO 7816-15 • ISO 19794-2 • ISO 19794-5 • Java Card 2.2.2 • Global Platform 2.1.1
It have Match On Card fingerprint verification.
It use iso 19794-2:2005 smart card. I convert minutiae from ANSI 378 TO iso 19794-2:2005 smart card. I did all process of security, challenger, mutual authentication, etc. But when i send a encrypt APDU with INS 21 ( verify) I have this return message: 69 87 : Expected secure messaging (SM) object missing. I don't know what mean because when we sent unencrypted message it return 69 88, and we check that enc key, mac , etc are ok. Anyone can help to discovery what mean? we did try with different APDU ( with code 20,21, with tag 81 and 95, etc) This is the last APU that we are using:
00210000BE7F2EBB81B4600b5c1f33800b082e334150087240411109720d991130c00d032e30412a033b40411b0c3b12a11b4140120f2e4141220f314041101031178110184017022e18413902520041111752229c112a8022082e2a4160082e40410e202e2ea10e3c402e0e173c205b0e264020062226304306144030052e144140055b00411a255b359c1a3d8035082e3d414f087140410f2c713f9a0f44c03f041744207304494020082d49405f084b80400b174b21420b04402104329503080910
Thanks!!