I've created an expansiontile and I've changed the original trailing icon to an svg icon which I customized. Anytime I click the expansion tile... everything works but the new svg trailing icon doesnt spin like the original trailing icon. Please how do I fix this?
code below
import 'package:flutter/cupertino.dart';
import 'package:flutter/material.dart';
import 'package:flutter_svg/svg.dart';
class ExpansionTileCard extends StatelessWidget {
final String toptitle;
final List<Widget> children;
const ExpansionTileCard({Key key, this.toptitle, this.children})
: super(key: key);
@override
Widget build(BuildContext context) {
return Container(
child: new Column(
crossAxisAlignment: CrossAxisAlignment.start,
children: <Widget>[
new Container(
decoration: new BoxDecoration(
border:
new Border(bottom: new BorderSide(color: Colors.green))),
child: new Row(
children: [
new Expanded(
flex: 9,
child: new Container(
child: new Column(
crossAxisAlignment: CrossAxisAlignment.start,
children: [
ExpansionTile(
title: Text(
toptitle,
style: TextStyle(
color: Colors.black,
letterSpacing: -1,
fontSize: 19,
fontWeight: FontWeight.bold),
),
children: children,
childrenPadding: EdgeInsets.fromLTRB(0, 0, 0, 20),
iconColor: Colors.green,
trailing: SvgPicture.asset(
'assets/icons/textmessage.svg',
height: 30,
),
),
],
),
),
)
],
),
),
],
),
);
}
}