Jira Restful api to get any completed sprint Comitted and delivered data

Viewed 510

I am writing a Java command like program to fetch Scrum information using Jira Rest API. I am not seeing any restful api to find a given completed sprint Committed and Delivered Story points or velocity chart information.

Can anyone help me out with what service I have to call to get it ?

I am using a raw rest call using basic authentication.

1 Answers

Unfortunately the answer varies for the Jira installation type

Jira Cloud

There's no direct way to get data about a sprint through the api, but I believe POST /rest/api/3/expression/eval would be your best option. From there you could find all the issues from your intended sprint with a JQL like Sprint=4, and then tally the story points. It's not perfect, but the best I'm aware of.

Jira Server/Data Center

Based on your version you may have to take the same approach as for Cloud, however some older versions of Jira have the Agile API which would probably speed things along

Related