I'm very new with SSRS and currently struggling with what I want to achieve.
Imagine having a query that returns these data:
| UserId | From | To | Value | Name |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| 1 | 2021-10-1 | 2021-10-31 | 10 | Name1 |
| 1 | 2021-11-1 | 2021-11-30 | 20 | Name1 |
| 2 | 2021-10-1 | 2021-10-31 | 100 | Name2 |
| 2 | 2021-11-1 | 2021-11-30 | 200 | Name2 |
| ... | ... | ... | ... | ... |
In my SSRS report I king of want a foreach-Loop so that every user gets his own section based on the UserId like:
Name: Name1
| From | To | Value |
|---|---|---|
| 2021-10-1 | 2021-10-31 | 10 |
| 2021-11-1 | 2021-11-30 | 20 |
Name: Name2
| From | To | Value |
|---|---|---|
| 2021-10-1 | 2021-10-31 | 100 |
| 2021-11-1 | 2021-11-30 | 200 |
...
How is this possible to achieve?
Thanks in advance


