https://github.com/hyperbotauthor/vue-chessground/tree/main/test
My problem is that I have to add custom headers to my Nuxt page in order that SharedArrayBuffer may work.
I know how to add custom headers to assets served from the static folder and to the production server:
render: {
static: {
setHeaders(res) {
res.setHeader('Cross-Origin-Embedder-Policy', 'require-corp')
res.setHeader('Cross-Origin-Opener-Policy', 'same-origin')
},
},
dist: {
setHeaders(res) {
res.setHeader('Cross-Origin-Embedder-Policy', 'require-corp')
res.setHeader('Cross-Origin-Opener-Policy', 'same-origin')
}
}
},
However in dev server these headers are not added to the Nuxt pages served from the pages folder.
If I hand write an HTML page in the static folder, then SharedArrayBuffer will work on that page. But not on the Nuxt page.
Is there any way to make Nuxt dev server add headers to Vue rendered pages?
EDIT:
If I include the hand written, in separation working HTML in an iframe from the Vue page, then it again won't work.
EDIT:
I opened an issue at Nuxt: