I need to view the data in a BigTable table, but I can't find a data browser in the web console. (Dynamo has a nice browser in the AWS web console.) Is there a data browser for BigTable, or am I limited to the cbt command line?
I need to view the data in a BigTable table, but I can't find a data browser in the web console. (Dynamo has a nice browser in the AWS web console.) Is there a data browser for BigTable, or am I limited to the cbt command line?
There is currently no data browser in the web console, so you're correct that you're limited to the cbt command line. One option that can help making viewing your data easier is to query Bigtable through BigQuery. This can be great for one off ways you want to look at your data, but you should be careful with using it on any production data since some of the queries can easily do full table scans which impact performance.