I am trying to deploy a Django app from a development server to a production server
I have set up a virtualenv with python 3.8.10, created the mysql database, I am running in the virtualenv. I get no errors from python manage.py check, get "no changes detected" when running python manage.py makemigrations, but when I run ```python manage.py migrate`` I get the following:
Operations to perform:
Apply all migrations: admin, auth, contenttypes, sessions
Running migrations:
Applying contenttypes.0001_initial... OK
Applying admin.0001_initial...Traceback (most recent call last):...
final line of the traceback:
Django.db.utils.OperationalError: (1824, "Failed to open the referenced table 'classroom_user'")
("classroom" is the name of the app within the project "codex") I just recently rebuilt all of the tables in this database on my development server with no issues.
The database on the production server is empty. models.py is in place and complete. I have tried it both with an empty migrations folder and the migration folder removed. The migration does create django_admin_log, django_content_types, django_migrations, but no other tables.
All of the other posts I have seen on this have been about have foreign key constraints, but in my models.py all of the tables that have foreign keys are specified after the tables where the keys are.