I am playing with selection. Let's look at the initial example:
rarg=. 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
_1 (<(<0 1),(<0 1)) } ( 4 4 $ rarg)
_1 _1 2 3
_1 _1 6 7
8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15
Here I want to overwrite block {rows=0,1; columns=0,1}. I can use instead of -1 the block :
(2 2 $ _1 _2 _3 _4) (<(<0 1),(<0 1)) } ( 4 4 $ rarg)
_1 _2 2 3
_3 _4 6 7
8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15
If I negate rows and columns choice in selector I end-up with the expected:
_1 (<(<<0 1),(<<0 1)) } ( 4 4 $ rarg)
0 1 2 3
4 5 6 7
8 9 _1 _1
12 13 _1 _1
So far so good. But let's assume I want to "negate" the selector (<(<0 1),(<0 1)) and have something like this:
_1 NEGATED_SEL } ( 4 4 $ rarg)
0 1 _1 _1
4 5 _1 _1
_1 _1 _1 _1
_1 _1 _1 _1
- Is there a way to achieve that using the above selector?
- If yes, what if I would like to specify not -1 but arbitrary values? Thanks a lot in advance!