Include a local library/ gradle project into Kotlin Multiplatform project

Viewed 72

Hello everyone I have a Kotlin Multiplatform project with a Common Module and Web-App. I currently need Firebase Kotlin SDK as a dependency, but some features I had to modify. I forked the repository and published it locally (maven local) and included it in my project as the local version. Now I need to publish my web app and I need to have access to that version of that library.My question is

How can I include this project in my library? Or can I include the jars/ the published aars created from gradlew publishMavenLocal ?

I currently implement the dependency as implementation(dev.gitlive:firebase-auth:1.4.1-local)

Ideally I'd just have something like implementation(project(firebase-kotlin-sdk:firebase-auth))

I tried copying the entire repository into my root and added it in my settings.gradle include("firebase-kotlin-sdk) // name of the module but didn't work. Tried to `includeBuild()`` as well but didn't help.

0 Answers
Related