Jekyll - Plugins don't work when sorting posts

Viewed 61

I have a plugin called jekyll-spaceship in Jekyll - It helps me to use video feature (not available in Markdown): ! [Video] (https://vimeo.com/633912445?height=500)

Everything works perfectly on post page.

But in home page, I am listing posts like this:

<div id="main" class="site-main">                                                          
  <div id="primary" class="content-area">
    <div id="content" class="site-content" role="main">
      {% for post in paginator.posts %}
      <header class="entry-header">
        <h1 class="entry-title">
          <a href="{{post.url}}" rel="bookmark">{{post.title}}</a>
        </h1>
      </header>
      <div class="entry-content">{{ post.content }}</div>
      {% endfor %}
    </div></div>
</div>

And, this event turns it into an image. So I can't use the plugin feature. I think {% for post in paginator.posts %} turns it into normal Markdown.

How can I fix this problem?

By the way, I am using jekyll-paginate-v2 for paginating but doesn't matter, its the same like normal Jekyll

1 Answers

I think this issue has been addressed and fixed, you can refer to spaceship with paginate-v2, and please try again with the latest version.

Related