This is an example of my database

I am making a website using nodejs, MongoDB, and pug. I have displayed this data in a pug form with the data in the select boxes. Like this but in pug using for loops and all the data-
<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
<body>
<form>
<select name="Type">
<option value="Electronic">Electronic</option>
</select>
<select name="Brands">
<option value="Apple">Apple</option>
<option value="Dell">Dell</option>
<option value="Samsung">Samsung</option>
</select>
<select name="Products">
<option value="Macbook Pro">Macbook Pro</option>
<option value="Inspioren">Inspioren</option>
<option value="Galaxy S20">Galaxy S20</option>
</select>
</form>
</body>
</html>
What I want to do is, change the select box options based on what the user has selected in other select options.
For example:- If a user selects "Type: "Electronic", and "Brand: Apple",I want to display only Apple products as the options.
Or if a user selects "Type: "Electronic" it should automaticly display brands list in the select box for brands.
The data will be added from the database (it will not be hardcodded).