Automatically set the sender in Outlook from the shared inbox (without inserting the shared mailboxes individually)

Viewed 364

I'm looking for a solution so that I don't always have to manually select the sender of shared mailboxes.

I have one main user (admin@xyz.onmicrosoft). I set up this user in Outlook and the shared mailboxes were then set up automatically.

Now when I write a new mail, the main user is always selected as the sender.However, I have several shared mailboxes (info@, shopping@, etc.). If I am now for example in the inbox of the info@ and write a new mail, the sender should also be the info@.

I have already come across solutions where it is recommended to create the shared mailboxes individually. But I do not want to do that.

Is there another solution? In case of need I would also use a macro, but I haven't found anything suitable yet...

0 Answers
Related