problem : Azure Logic App is not visible in Azure API management

Viewed 650

I am facing one issue. I am not able to find logic app in API management application.

I am 10 different workflows with HTTP trigger. Through Postman, they are working fine.

Both apps (logic app and API management app) are under same subscription and resource group. but when I am searching logic app it is not visible.

In API management ->backend, I am able to find it but not sure how to connect back-end with Front end in this approach.

please help

2 Answers

Similar problem. I have a Logic App workflow defined as: enter image description here

And yet this logic app does not show up when I attempt to import it into API Management:

enter image description here

The Logic App and API Management instances are in the same account and resource group.

Related