This should be a common operation but I can't find any existing discussion
I have a dataframe having daily data from start of 2021 till today, looks like this
From Country XXX Day Quantity
1461 Austria 2021-01-01 34.44
1462 Austria 2021-01-02 34.05
1463 Austria 2021-01-03 33.34
1464 Austria 2021-01-04 36.08
1465 Austria 2021-01-05 37.38
... ... ...
1746 Austria 2021-10-13 26.09
1747 Austria 2021-10-14 25.14
1748 Austria 2021-10-15 22.22
1749 Austria 2021-10-16 19.97
3211 Belgium 2021-01-01 40.10
I wish to complement the TS till year-end with empty value or NaN for each country to reach this view
From Country XXX Day Quantity
1461 Austria 2021-01-01 34.44
1462 Austria 2021-01-02 34.05
1463 Austria 2021-01-03 33.34
1464 Austria 2021-01-04 36.08
1465 Austria 2021-01-05 37.38
... ... ...
1746 Austria 2021-10-13 26.09
1747 Austria 2021-10-14 25.14
1748 Austria 2021-10-15 22.22
1749 Austria 2021-10-16 19.97
... ... ...
1748 Austria 2021-10-17
1749 Austria 2021-10-18
... ... ...
1748 Austria 2021-12-30
1749 Austria 2021-12-31
3211 Belgium 2021-01-01 40.10
How would you do?
Thanks