Currently, I am trying to modify KeyboardDatePicker board color, size, font, padding, but unfortunately, all approaches don’t work. I tried so far:
1 . useStyles :
const useStyles = (params: any) =>
makeStyles(() =>
createStyles({
componentStyle: {
width: params.width ? params.width : 'auto',
color: params.color ? params.color : 'inherit',
verticalAlign: 'middle',
fontSize: '12px',
border: 'solid 2px #0070D8',
},
})
);
Doesn’t override and a border appears on current KeyboardDatePicker border, size doesn’t change as well.
2 . Theme provide, it overrides calendar theme, but not KeyboardDatePicker date box.
<ThemeProvider theme={theme}>
3 . Add styles into KeyboardDatePicker, it is the only working approach
style={{width:"246px",height:"44px"}}
How would you suggest modifying styles of KeyboardDatePicker, and yes style={} approach it's not the correct way to changes styles. p.s I am using Material-UI 4
My KeyboardDatesPicker:
<KeyboardDatePicker
format="MM/dd/yyyy"
margin="normal"
id="date-picker-inline"
defaultValue={props.value}
value={selectedDate}
required={props.required}
showTodayButton={true}
disableToolbar
inputVariant="outlined"
variant="inline"
onChange={(selectedDate) => setSelectedDate(selectedDate)}
KeyboardButtonProps={{
"aria-label": "change date",
}}
keyboardIcon={<Icon icon={ICONS.Cool_icon} />}
className={classes.componentStyle} // do not overide , but puts on top
/>