I have been trying this for 9 hours now. I have gone through every single github issues, blogs, links I could find on internet and tried over hundred times. Finally I am posting it here.
I am using yarn berry 3.0.2. I did yarn dlx create-react-app ./ --template typescript. So far so good. Then I installed yarn vscode sdk to work with Zero-Installs PNP. And added react + typescript + airbnb config. Linting also working but only from command line. I just cannot get eslint vscode extension enabled. I always get
o use ESLint please install eslint by running yarn add eslint in the workspace folder client
or globally using 'yarn global add eslint'. You need to reopen the workspace after installing eslint.
Alternatively you can disable ESLint for the workspace folder client by executing the 'Disable ESLint' command.
Now I do have eslint and all other stuffs installed. I think the problem is there is no node_modules folder because of yarn plug and play. How can I somehow configure vscode eslint extension to work.
Thank you.