"Paste" sometimes not available in Flutter TextFormField on Android

Viewed 126

Some of our Android users complained that they can't paste text from their notes app into our app.

I can get it back to work for some time if I do weird things like open our app, copy something from our textfield, paste it into another note app and then the pasting function suddenly works.

I noticed that the Text Editing function from the keyboard also doesn't recognize that somethiing is in the clipboard while it does recognize it in Google Notes.

[1]: https://i.stack.imgur.com/yVKoB.jpg [1]

[2]: https://i.stack.imgur.com/MNm5O.jpg [2]

TextFormField(
          textCapitalization: TextCapitalization.sentences,
          keyboardType: TextInputType.multiline,
          minLines: 3,
          maxLines: null,
          autofocus: true,
          onFieldSubmitted: (value) {
            mood.text = value;
          },
          onChanged: (value) {
            setState(() {
              mood.text = value;
            });
          },
          style: TextStyle(color: Colors.white70, fontSize: 18),
          cursorColor: Colors.white70,
          decoration: InputDecoration(
            border: InputBorder.none,
            focusColor: Colors.white70,
            filled: true,
            fillColor: Color(0xFF1F202A),
            hintMaxLines: 3,
            hintText: locator.get<Translation>().add_mood_screen_textfield,
            hintStyle: TextStyle(color: Colors.white70, fontSize: 18),
          ))

0 Answers
Related