I want the colour and size of a div box to animate and return to its original values when a button is clicked. Here is my code example:
document.getElementById("andAction").addEventListener("click", function() {
document.getElementById("box").classList.toggle("animi");
})
.thing {
transform: translate(150px, 100px);
}
.box {
background-color: #999;
padding: 2px;
color: black;
width:20px;
margin: 0 auto;
text-align: center;
color: #fff;
}
@keyframes blob {
0% {
background-color: #999;
}
50% {
background-color: #F9086D;
transform: scale(2);
background-color: red;
border-radius: 20px;
}
100% {
background-color: #999;
}
}
.animi {
animation-name: blob;
animation-duration:3s;
animation-iteration-count:1;
}
<button id="andAction" class="button">button</button>
<div id="box" class="box">1</div>
Problem
My problem is that I am doing it with toggle. Which means I have to click twice on the second time. Another variety was classList.add and then remove again. This leads to no result because the animation is not started for the user. the only thing I could do would be to work with timeout.
Question
I have the feeling there is another way?