I have a table with two columns (more in real life)
| firmware_check_result | software_check_result |
| -------------------------|-----------------------|
| firmware checksum error | software outated |
| firmware outated | software slow |
| | software bug |
Results can be any text from a predefined list of reasons. But results are different in both columns. And a row can have one or no firmware check result and one or no software check result.
I need to build one unique pie chart with all the data from both columns. Is it possible ? and how to to it ?
I tried to add both columns like this:
- Drop a Pie chart on canvas
- in Properties:
- in Legend: I added both columns
- in Values: I added both columns
Result is strange as I have one pie chart but legend is only the legend of the 1st column, not the second.
It there a way to do this ?
This shows a result with 3 results possibilities but legend has only two and colors are the same for 2 out of 3 results.