I am trying to set a mail merge document with the data below. I am trying to populate multiple records in the same page if the customer no is equal.
Example:
| Customer No | Name | Account |
|---|---|---|
| 1234 | Alan | 555555 |
| 1234 | Alan | 666666 |
| 5678 | Jim | 777777 |
| 7896 | Morrison | 888888 |
Assuming I have the above excel file (as the source file) containing the above data I want the mail merge to show the following:
Page 1: Dear Bla Bla Bla.....
| Customer No | Name | Account |
|---|---|---|
| 1234 | Alan | 555555 |
| 1234 | Alan | 666666 |
Page2: Dear Bla Bla Bla.....
| Customer No | Name | Account |
|---|---|---|
| 5678 | Jim | 777777 |
Page3: Dear Bla Bla Bla.....
| Customer No | Name | Account |
|---|---|---|
| 7896 | Morrison | 888888 |