I was attempting to get the Databricks ODBC driver working on Golang. I followed the directions on https://github.com/alexbrainman/odbc in order to setup the Go library and the system library.
Instead of setting up the MSSQL ODBC driver, I installed Databricks' ODBC driver and configured the system to use it. I re-used a the mssql_test.go file to create a testbed to test the connection to Databricks, using a DSN/connection string I built using the guide from their website.
However, when attempting to connect to the database, I get the error:
('01000', "[01000] [unixODBC][Driver Manager]Can't open lib '/opt/simba/spark/lib/64/libsparkodbc_sb64.so' : file not found (0) (SQLDriverConnect)")
No matter how I change the connection string, LD_LIBRARY paths, or anything else, I cannot seem to get things to work. It repeatedly gives this error, even though if I do an os.Stat() on this file in Go, I can see it clearly exists in the execution environment.
I'm running Go/the driver inside the a Debian linux container user docker, on my M1 Macbook.