I had the same issue, so I will try to explain my problme in more details. I SUPPOSE it is the same thing.
I have a Data Flow within a pipeline. The data flow has only one source - a csv file within a blob storage container. The data flow has also the following compnents: Filter, devrive column, aggregate and two niks (one for the full flow, other for the aggregator). The flow runned multiple times with success in the past, even one hour ago!
After i changed the container from where the source loaded, the problem started to happen. I tried to go back to the previous container without success either.
Now, I can see the dataset and preview the data. No issues here, regardless where the file is.
When I debug the data flow, though, the error occurs in the source component. When I select "Data Preview", the messsage "The result has 0 output columns. Please ensure at least one column is mapped" occurs.
My source settings are set through two parameters:
- FileName: testes with diles with extension txt and csv (that previously worked fine)
- ColumnDelimiter: Tested with files having tab and | delimiters (that previously worked fine)
My projection display correctly my 24 outputs with the correct data type. Everything works up to the point I try to debug. I tryed to log out and restart the debug mode, both without success.
Below my JSON for the full flow and for the source component.
Data Flow
{
"name": "DCV_Parent_Load",
"properties": {
"folder": {
"name": "Data Ingestion"
},
"type": "MappingDataFlow",
"typeProperties": {
"sources": [
{
"dataset": {
"referenceName": "FileDCVParent",
"type": "DatasetReference"
},
"name": "DCVParentConnector"
}
],
"sinks": [
{
"dataset": {
"referenceName": "LegacyDCVParent",
"type": "DatasetReference"
},
"name": "SinkDCVParent"
},
{
"name": "SaveMetada"
}
],
"transformations": [
{
"name": "NullTreatment"
},
{
"name": "AddColumns"
},
{
"name": "RemoveHeader"
},
{
"name": "GetMetadata"
}
],
"script": "..." /I removed this line for data security/
}
}
Source Info
source(
output(
/input name/ as string,
/input name/ as string,
/input name/ as string,
/input name/ as string,
/input name/ as string,
/input name/ as string,
/input name/ as string,
/input name/ as string,
/input name/ as string,
/input name/ as string,
/input name/ as string,
/input name/ as string,
/input name/ as string,
/input name/ as string,
/input name/ as string,
/input name/ as string,
/input name/ as string,
/input name/ as string,
/input name/ as string,
/input name/ as string,
/input name/ as string,
/input name/ as string,
/input name/ as string,
/input name/ as string
),
allowSchemaDrift: true, /I also tried to disable schemaDrift, having no success/
validateSchema: false,
ignoreNoFilesFound: false,
wildcardPaths:[($FileName)]
) ~> DCVParentConnector