I am debugging a Nonlinear model in Dymola, the model stops at 56600s, the last error is
IF97 medium function g2 called with too low pressure
p = 611.643 Pa <= 611.657 Pa (triple point pressure)
Failed condition: p > 611.657
So I try to locate the variable that causes this error, but I am not sure if there is a simple way to find it in Dymola, or I need to output nonlinear iteration details which would be a huge log file. My question is:
How could I locate the wrong variable simply?
Here is the dslog.txt file:
Expression preheaterHP_LevelController.limiter.u < preheaterHP_LevelController.limiter.uMin became false ( (preheaterHP_LevelController.limiter.u) - (preheaterHP_LevelController.limiter.uMin) = 1.2054e-09 )
Iterating to find consistent restart conditions.
during event at Time : 52544.06110892259
Expression pPI1.limiter.u < pPI1.limiter.uMin became false ( (pPI1.limiter.u) - (pPI1.limiter.uMin) = 7.89853e-09 )
Iterating to find consistent restart conditions.
during event at Time : 52681.07501417062
POINTA=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>
Expression -vol_turbineHP1.drain[2].m_flow > 0.0 became true ( ( -vol_turbineHP1.drain[2].m_flow)-(0.0) = 1.96259e-14 )
Iterating to find consistent restart conditions.
during event at Time : 56087.88419083787
=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>
POINTB=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>
Error: The following error was detected at time: 56600
IF97 medium function g2 called with too low pressure
p = 611.643 Pa <= 611.657 Pa (triple point pressure)
Failed condition: p > 611.657
=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=>
Error: The following error was detected at time: 56598.40726897018
IF97 medium function g2 called with too low pressure
p = 611.656 Pa <= 611.657 Pa (triple point pressure)
Failed condition: p > 611.657
Error: The following error was detected at time: 56598.30750099612
IF97 medium function g2 called with too low pressure
p = 611.657 Pa <= 611.657 Pa (triple point pressure)
Failed condition: p > 611.657
Error: The following error was detected at time: 56598.30750099612
IF97 medium function g2 called with too low pressure
p = 611.657 Pa <= 611.657 Pa (triple point pressure)
Failed condition: p > 611.657
Integration terminated before reaching "StopTime" at T = 5.66e+04