I would like to center my Appbar content, so it doesn't spread to sides of the screen when on larger displays. There are images of how it looks like vs how I would like it to look.
The thing is that on smaller screens, both the Appbar and page content fits right into the screen, but on larger displays, Appbar content continues to spread, while page content stays centered. So I would like the Appbar to stay fullwidth while its content stays on same place as page content - as you can see in second screen.
My page code:
<Box sx={{ display: "flex" }}>
<CssBaseline />
<AppBar
position="fixed"
sx={{
marginTop: "10px",
width: `100%`,
}}
>
<Toolbar>
<IconButton
color="inherit"
aria-label="open drawer"
edge="start"
sx={{ mr: 2, display: { sm: "none" } }}
>
<MenuIcon />
</IconButton>
<Box
sx={{
borderBottom: 1,
borderColor: "divider",
mr: 2,
display: { xs: "none", sm: "block", md: "block" },
}}
>
<Tabs
aria-label="basic tabs example"
TabIndicatorProps={{
style: {
background: "#ffffff",
},
}}
>
// MY TABS
</Tabs>
</Box>
<div className={classes.alignRight}>
<IconButton
color="inherit"
aria-label="open drawer"
edge="right"
>
<LogoutRoundedIcon />
</IconButton>
</div>
</Toolbar>
</AppBar>
<Box
component="nav"
sx={{ width: { sm: 0 }, flexShrink: { sm: 0 } }}
aria-label="mailbox folders"
>
</Box>
{/* Page content */}
<Box
component="main"
sx={{
flexGrow: 1,
p: 3,
}}
>
// MY CONTENT
</Box>
</Box>
Changing Appbar position tag to position="static" changes it to desired width, but I want only the content of that width.