Wrong keyboard on Google Cloud Shell

Viewed 277

I'm really stuck with this, Google Cloud Shell Terminal does not recognize my keyboard well (all other tools, from Google or not, don't have this problem). It's OK for all letters but other characters are wrong. I have a laptop with AZERTY keyboard, and when I type:

  • & => it writes 1
  • 1 (shift + 1) => it writes !
  • , => it writes , (oh, this one works!)

I have tried to play with the keyboard settings but nothing seems to work...

Do you know what's happening ?

Thank you

[edit] I've tried the different options below, nothing seems to work. If I open Cloud Shell Editor instead of Cloud Shell Terminal, it works well. Only the terminal does not recognize my keyboard...

Cloud Shell Keyboard Options

2 Answers

To adjust your terminal settings, click the Cloud Shell Settings button. You can set your Terminal preferences for the keyboard.

Also, check Terminal Preferences → Keyboard → Alt Gr Key. There is a setting to automatically detect the keyboard from the browser's language setting.

Related